Thông tin chi tiết sản phẩm:
|Model Number:||SJSZ51/105||Type:||Pipe extruder|
|Plastic processed:||PVC||After-sales service:||Engineers availiable to service|
|Screw design:||Double screw||Automatic grade:||Fully automatic|
Fully Automatic PVC Drainage Pipe Extrusion Production Line , PVC Pipe Extruder Machines
1. Features of pvc pipe extrution machines: Twin screw extruder and haul-off unit have applied imported A/C inverter. Both vacuum pump and driving motor have applied excellent products. The drawing machine includes two-claw type, three-claw type , four -claw type, six-claw type , eight - claw type , etc.
2. Process Flow:
PP/PE/PVC/PA/PB/EVA material→Automatic loader →Electrical control system→Single screw extruder→Head die and mould →Mouth mould and core mould→Mould block→Forming machine→Winder
1. The machine is used to produce PVC drainage pipe, PVC rigid pipe, PVC electrician wiring casing pipe etc; Applied materials: PVC powder;
2. Features and advantages:
(1) Conical twin screw extruder is adopted, thus PVC powder material is ok for direct production, no need to make powder material, which is work-saving and energy-saving, high efficiency;
(2) Matured production technology and die, 2pcs or 4pcs pipes could be extruded at the same time, very high production efficiency;
(3) Make Φ16-800mm outer diameter pipes.
3. Main machine list:
Main Technical Parameter
|pipe dia (mm)||φ16-φ63||φ75-φ160||φ125-φ250||φ180-φ315||φ200-φ450||φ355-φ630|
|vacuum tank length(mm)||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000||6000|
|Vacuum degree (Mpa)||-0.03-0.08||-0.03-0.08||-0.03-0.08||-0.03-0.08||-0.03-0.08||-0.03-0.08|
|working hauling length(mm)||1000||1500||1500||1500||1800||1600|
|compressed air (m3/h)||0.4||0.6||1.0||1.2||1.5||2.0|
|water comsuption (m3/h)||5||6||7||8||9||12|
|Total length of line (m)||20||22||30||30||36||42|
This series PVC pipe extrusion line is mainly in the manufature of plastic PVC pipes with various diameters and wall thickness used in the industrise such as agricultural and constructional plumbing,cable laying etc.
Our competetive advantages: